Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Leaving behind

** (Hey Bhagwaan! Every encounter with this song creates a dramatic movement within me)
I am writing after ages now. Primarily since I’ve wanted my posts to get past my emotional out-bursts.

Ever so repeatedly I wonder why this song finds it way to me.

Aaj Jaane ki Zidd na Karo
Only those of us who've somewhere referred to ourselves as ambitious individuals and have in due course, left behind the very few who actually care or will ever worry about our well-being.

Hai marr jayenge, hum to loot jayenge,
Aisi baatein kiya na karo
All the attachments that come along with a relationship, I've grown up thinking is the most beautiful part about having a loved one. Not that it needs to strangulate a relation, but to know that someone will think of you always, no matter what.

Tum hi socho zara kyun na rokein tumhe…
Jaan jaati hai jab uthke jaate ho tum…
While some are sit back and enjoy farewell parties, these few are somewhere in the corner of the party wondering and hoping that if you must go, then hopefully it’s for your best.

Tumko Aapni kasam, Baat itni meri maan lo
They insist  again and again till the last moment. Reminds me of my mother and her never ending questions before I set out to do anything.

Waqt ki qaid main zindagi hai magar, Chand ghadinya yehi hai jo azad hai,
Inko kho meri Jaane jaan, Umra bhar na taraste raho.
What is it that we are looking for? This never ceasing search for better and upgrades, where is it going to take us and most importantly what is the price that we are paying for it, in the limited span of life that has been gifted to us.

Aaj Jaane ki Zidd na karo, yunhi pehloo main baithe raho

This is just a kind request to look back once and acknowledge all those people who have contributed in our successes and all those that we walked over, left behind and don’t remember about any more.

No comments:

My Blog List